Wednesday, October 9, 2013

30 Days of Things That Make Me Happy, Day 2: Foggy Mornings

Day 2: Foggy Mornings

Every morning, generally pretty early, I go outside to smoke my morning cig, and the hill behind our house is covered in fog. There's a tree with a bench next to it, and this old gazebo, and the fog with the morning light gives them this surreal aesthetic. Its like a scene from a movie, right in front of me. And, despite the fact that I'll have to go back inside momentarily and keep track of an energetic 2 1/2 year old, and help two 8 year olds get ready for school, I have that moment of pure, quiet beauty, all to myself. It puts a smile in my face every time, because I know that no matter how hectic my day may get, I had that moment, and I'll have it again tomorrow....

I'd love to hear from you guys! Leave a comment, and let me know what makes YOU happy. See you guys tomorrow!

Love, Aaron Jay

1 comment:

  1. Aaron Jay Ramsey! I love your blog. Such an amazing idea.
    Things that make me happy- Fall Weather and rainy nights! :)

    ReplyDelete