Thursday, October 17, 2013

30 Days of Things That Make Me Happy, Day 9

I took a break yesterday, my day was a little crazy, but today we are back, with...

Day 9: Conversation

Today, I am thankful for and happy to have conversation. I love talking to people, from people I've known for years, to someone I just met. I love getting to know people, hearing their stories, knowing the insights that life has brought to them.

Everyone has a story, and everyone knows something you don't. The only way to learn, to see how other people live and what makes them tick, is conversation.

I love people, anyone who knows me will tell you that. And I love knowing people, and finding out more about who they are. It gives me different perspective on life. I highly recommend it.

Speaking of conversation, I'd love it hear your feedback! Give me your likes, dislikes, and give me some things that make YOU happy! Who knows, maybe I'll use it.

Love, Aaron Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment