Thursday, October 10, 2013

30 Days of Things That Make Me Happy, Day 3

Day 3: Family

I love my family. And while we've had our good times and bad, we are always there for each other. My parents are awesome for raising me. And my sisters are amazing, always being by my side, one standing up for me even when I was young and irritated by it, one who I never get to see, but I love her no matter what, and another with me wrapped around her cute little finger. I don't know what id do without them. Then there's the not immediate family, my amazing aunt, who I get to help while she helps me, and my cousins, who I rarely see, but I consider them close anyway...

Without a great family, I couldn't do this whole life thing. They're amazing, always there to talk to me when I need it, and they know I'm always there for them, too.

They make me happy, because I know that no matter what happens, they will always be there for me. Thank you guys. :)

Love, Aaron Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment