Tuesday, October 8, 2013

30 Days of Things That Make Me Happy

I saw a book entitled "14,000 Things To Be Happy About." It got me thinking. If I took 1 month, and intentionally thought about 1 thing every day that makes me happy, it would become habitual.

Starting today, I will blog every day about something that makes me happy. Ill also change my phone background, since i look at it constantly, to something that relates to that, and ill post that picture here as well.

And I'd love to hear ideas from you! Leave me a comment about something that makes you happy, something you're thankful for... Anything really.

Anyway, let the fun begin!

Day 1: Concerts.

I love concerts. Maybe its because I'm a musician, but there is no escape for me like watching a favorite artist or band perform. The way the music blends, the passion of the artist... Seeing it live brings a whole new light to the music when I bring it up on my playlist again afterwards. And then there's the feeling afterwards, like I could conquer the world, like there is nothing in the universe that could bring me down from that musical high.

I could use a good concert. Like once a week would be sufficient.

Dont forget to check in tomorrow, and, really, everyday for the next 29 days.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Aaron-- I look forward to more posts =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Joe! I'm looking forward to this project. :)

    ReplyDelete